Sometimes we just don’t have time to cross off our to-do list right? I’m playing a little hooky today haha In lieu of being in a rush, I am going through my quick every day face.
Key Steps to my Quick Everyday Full Face:
- Foundation w/ a Buffer Brush
- Conceal then blend with a damp blenderful
- Set your foundation with Pressed Powder
- Fill in brows
- Cover lid & inner corner with lighter eyeshadow
- Blend darker eye shadow into outer corner of crease & under waterline (I like the exotic eye look so I blend out a little further than normal)
- Your favorite lippie
- Finish Spray
All finished! I did a LIVE on this look today and if you are prepared to join in my shenanigans, join me below!!! I’d love to hear your thoughts as well!! Comment here or on the video of your favorite quick makeup products! I love learning about new things so I appreciate all feedback <3
Much love & loads of success to you!
100 Days of Beauty School -Day 4:Playing Hooky || My Favorite Everyday Flow#BecomingaStudentfor100days #100daysofYouTubeSchool#PlayingHooky*I do not own the music in this video*
Posted by Biannca Adelia Rardin on Wednesday, January 17, 2018